Invoices are due upon receipt of merchandise. Past due invoices may incur monthly late fees up to 30% of original amount. Some orders may require a down payment of at least half the amount quoted. Customer is responsible for any and all cost associated with collection of past due invoices.
All quotes are good for fifteen (15) days from date given, unless otherwise stated.
All software sales are final. Dragon Computer Services will not refund any software purchased.
Dragon Computer Services reserves the right to sell or donate any item left in our shop over thirty (30)-days. Abandoned items will be sold or donated depending on their value. Items being held for partial payments will be extended 30 days for every payment made that is equal to at least Â¼ of the total invoice.
SERVICE & SUPPORT:
If you have any problems with a product you have purchased from Dragon Computer Services, we urge you to contact us before deciding to return the product. We are here to help you and will do so in every way possible.
RETURN & REPAIR MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION:
In order to obtain service or refund on your equipment, an RMA number must be obtained from Dragon Computer Services. For a refund, the product must be returned within 10 days of sale. Refunds are not available for special orders, and built to spec systems.
1. Contact Dragon Computer Services to receive a RMA number. You must provide the original invoice number, serial number, complete description of item(s) being returned and reason for return.
2. Return the product, freight prepaid, with a copy of original invoice (proof of purchase). Write the RMA# clearly on the outside of the package, on the mailing label and on the copy of the original invoice. Use original shipping carton with original packing material.
3. If this is a return for refund all manuals, cables and accessories must be included in the original packaging, and must be in re-salable condition.
4. No refund after 10 days. Shipping cost and software is non-refundable. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returned merchandise.
All hardware products from Dragon Computer Services are warranted as follows:
One year for systems, hard drives, monitors, CD-ROM drives, sound cards, and tape backup drives. Thirty (30) days for CPU & memories, unless otherwise stated. In this period Dragon Computer Services warranties this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. (If Dragon Computer Services does not have the item in stock, we reserve the right to keep the defective merchandise from one (1) to thirty (30) days for repair or exchange.) This limited warranty is contingent upon proper use of the product in question and does not cover products which have been modified or which have been subjected to unusual physical or electrical stresses.
One-year labor warranty on complete systems only.
Three (3) months labor warranty on major upgrades. Warranty only applies to parts upgraded by Dragon Computer Services; if the reason for repair is caused by an original component (not upgraded) labor charges will apply.
Labor warranty is in shop only, on-site labor is not covered through the standard warranty.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Dragon Computer Services will not be responsible for consequential damage to the system or its components caused be either internal or external equipment, shorted connections or components not installed or obtained from Dragon Computer Services. Dragon Computer Services shall not be liable for damage to painted surfaces or keyboard keys due to physical abuse, excessive use, or liquids, or chemical spilled upon or inside the system, including oxidation or corrosion to components caused by exposure to salt air.
The limited warranty also does not cover losses or damage that may occur as a result of:
1. Shipping or improper installation or maintenance.
2. Misuse, neglect or improper environment.
3. Any repair, modification, adjustment, or installation of options or parts by anyone other than Dragon Computer Services.
4. Excessive or inadequate electrical power, power surges, or other irregularities.
Dragon Computer Services will assist customers in the repair or return of products covered under the warranty upon request.
Dragon Computer Services in no way claims responsibility for these products or their warranties. Dragon Computer Services urges you to register your products with the manufactures.